Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Anyone buy a "My Pillow?"
a gimmick? 

I know they were hammered for their BOGO everyday...

I got my wife one,  she likes it ok,  nothing wondeful,  but she says it holds up better than others she's had.

I got one... gave it away and went back to my old one.  It was too "fluffy" for me; I don't like my head up that high.

My mom has one and she loves it.

We've got them and like them, seems to hold up but there are different levels of fill.  I'm a picky/light sleeper and it's the first pillow that hasn't pissed me off yet after about 6 months.  I tried just about every other pillow type and this has been the best so far.

I won't buy from "MyPillow" because of their conservative political viewpoint, however there is a competitor:  https://www.ilovemypillow.com/

Only here could a fucking thread on pillows turn political.   Confused

I have one and do not use it. It is too fluffy, but what really bothers me is that the foam is chunky. It is literally many pieces of foam, and I can feel the lumps. I am just not a fan.

Personally, I didnt love mine (I settled on the extra firm model), but my wife has been using hers for three years.

Well, I got me a green fill and the wife a yellow fill...Both premiums. We'll see how it goes over xmas day. She's pretty particular with pillows. This might be going back right away or it'll be a long-time keeper. There will be no in-between lol!