Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Network in trouble? Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, and Ike Taylor suspended with more coming...
Quote: @Riphawkins said:
 I don’t trust any of them, and I don’t want to wear someone’s name on my back that could end up being another Darren Sharper.
Take a wild guess who the last NFL licensed Viking jersey I bought was...  :#

Some of These athletes have been entitled privileged jerks that have women throw themselves at them and yes men all around them since high school.  The problem is that they cannot imagine how a woman could possibly NOT want them. AS a result they act like cads and now they are getting a wake up call.  About Time!  

Well sending nude pics and videos over your phone is never smart.

Knowing how well and consistently the NFL hands out punishments to players, I'm certain that the broadcast division of the league will handle this matter with equal aplomb.  

Quote: @Riphawkins said:
Honestly, this and the Adrian Peterson mess is the kind of thing that stopped me from buying anymore jerseys of Vikings players. I don’t care how good they are, I won’t do it. I don’t trust any of them, and I don’t want to wear someone’s name on my back that could end up being another Darren Sharper.

There seems to be a lot of women coming forward in all walks of life. It makes you wonder about us as a society.
None of this surprises me, especially athletes. Think about the most obnoxious jock at your high school and how much you hated that guy. Now feed him with multi-million dollar contracts and camera time.

As far as the sports world is concerned, there are very few Chad Greenways. Most of these guys are dumb as shit and only good for watching for a few hours on Sundays. Just because they wear a suit in a commercial doesn't make them role models. 

With all these guys hitting on her - and in such graphic ways - It looks like they were having some sort of contest/bet to see who could get in her pants. The shit I have read that they did is just ridiculous and over the top and only being directed at her - something was going on between all these guys targeting her. 

Quote: @Vikeking2 said:
i dont believe these claims on the surface. all these guys hit on this lady, all in the same over the top way. those types of over the top overtures are not going to only be directed at an average looking middle age lady. unless there are other ladies that come out, im doubtful these allegations are true. 

i could easily be wrong and this all happened as claimed. but hey its 2017 so guilty if accused, forgotten about if acquited, has me doubting accusations 
I used to have this mindset. I completely understand where you’re coming from. Here is why.
Back in he early 90s I worked at a company where 85% of the workforce was female. I was young when I hired in and would rarely curse in front of any female, specially ones older than me.
They however had no problem speaking about things I wouldn’t have ever talked about in public and they used language that would have made a sailor blush.
Now, one day during lunch break, I passed a female about the same age as me, just as she was about to take a bite of her banana and when she saw me, she went further down until she was almost deep throating it then came back up and bit the tip off.
I laughed and so did she, and when I went to sit with two other guys to eat my lunch they asked what i had laughed at and so I told them. 
The next day, the girl came to the window of the break room we were sitting in and held a sign up that said, “Sorry, no banana today”. All three of us chuckled, as did she.
A couple of days later I was looking for my friend about the time we were supposed to get off work and was told he was in the office.
Apparently, the girl had gone to the HR office and turned him and the other guy in for Sexual Harrassment. I went to HR and asked to speak to our HR Manager and told him what had gone on. 
He shook his head and said, “ You guys have to be really careful”. Nothing happened to either of those two guys, mostly because I went in and told them what really happened and when they asked her she said I was right.

So, maybe stuff like that went on. Maybe it was mutual, maybe not.
I have learned over the years to never say anything that could be mistaken for anything sexual to anyone I work with who is female. If they say something that is remotely sexual in nature, I leave it alone. 

There is plenty that goes on that is inappropriate, however a lot of times I think men bring some things on themselves by not excluding themselves from a situation.

It sucks that it has to be that way, but it has to be that way. Pictures and cell phones compound the problem. If it isn’t your wife, don’t send anything. 

Quote: @KingBash said:
@Riphawkins said:
Honestly, this and the Adrian Peterson mess is the kind of thing that stopped me from buying anymore jerseys of Vikings players. I don’t care how good they are, I won’t do it. I don’t trust any of them, and I don’t want to wear someone’s name on my back that could end up being another Darren Sharper.

There seems to be a lot of women coming forward in all walks of life. It makes you wonder about us as a society.
None of this surprises me, especially athletes. Think about the most obnoxious jock at your high school and how much you hated that guy. Now feed him with multi-million dollar contracts and camera time.

As far as the sports world is concerned, there are very few Chad Greenways. Most of these guys are dumb as shit and only good for watching for a few hours on Sundays. Just because they wear a suit in a commercial doesn't make them role models. 
Exactly!  great post.