Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Network in trouble? Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, and Ike Taylor suspended with more coming...
Sorry, Greed, for "borrowing" your topic title.  Seems the network is gonna be shy some starpower for a while...
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/12/sport...sment.html

As has already been said and seen - big names are going down everywhere...

No pun intended...

WTF...

Celebrity chef Mario Batali hit with second round of sexual assault accusations

Honestly, this and the Adrian Peterson mess is the kind of thing that stopped me from buying anymore jerseys of Vikings players. I don’t care how good they are, I won’t do it. I don’t trust any of them, and I don’t want to wear someone’s name on my back that could end up being another Darren Sharper.

There seems to be a lot of women coming forward in all walks of life. It makes you wonder about us as a society.

I hear yah Rip.

Not sure people (guys) are any different today than yesterday...Just what's tolerated has shifted and imo for the better. 

Lol, the players are jumping in the stands.  The damn guys can't stand for the anthem.  We hear regularly about someone who has failed their drug testing.  The refs suck. 

Its no wonder the stands are 75% full. 

Marshal- would have never thought that. Them Boyz's had a lot going on. 

i dont believe these claims on the surface. all these guys hit on this lady, all in the same over the top way. those types of over the top overtures are not going to only be directed at an average looking middle age lady. unless there are other ladies that come out, im doubtful these allegations are true. 

i could easily be wrong and this all happened as claimed. but hey its 2017 so guilty if accused, forgotten about if acquited, has me doubting accusations 

Quote: @Vikeking2 said:
i dont believe these claims on the surface. all these guys hit on this lady, all in the same over the top way. those types of over the top overtures are not going to only be directed at an average looking middle age lady. unless there are other ladies that come out, im doubtful these allegations are true. 

i could easily be wrong and this all happened as claimed. but hey its 2017 so guilty if accused, forgotten about if acquited, has me doubting accusations 
Innocent until proven guilty.  On the first reading of this, I had some doubts as well.  Just all the different accusations, seems a little like throwing a bunch against the wall IMO.