Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patriots
They were thoroughly handled by an inferior team on the road for 60 minutes, lost by a touchdown and their QB threw two picks. Now they are only 10-3. Their season is over.

Ha!!

What?  The elite, goat QB struggled and only managed (those numbers) against the 16th ranked defense while Case had better against the 5th ranked!?  Impossible!  :p

I know the OP was sarcasm, but two words.  Division game.

Miami always gives the Patriots trouble.

Quote: @greediron said:
I know the OP was sarcasm, but two words.  Division game.

Miami always gives the Patriots trouble.
For sure... absolutely. But, at the same time... the Panthers absolutely HAD to win that game on Sunday to stay in the hunt. They gave the Vikings everything they had, the Vikings played as poorly as they possibly could have, and the Vikings still almost one. Any given Sunday*.

(*or Monday, or Thursday, or sometimes Tuesdays and Saturdays. Basically, just never on Wednesday)

Hard to believe: Brady is now 6-8 playing the fish in Miami. 

Quote: @Kentis said:
& I bet 30 teams, at some point, take the time to go over tape to find out why @ how

Quote: @Maple Surple said:
@Kentis said:
& I bet 30 teams, at some point, take the time to go over tape to find out why @ how

I bet Zimmer would have a hell of a plan if we were to play the Patriots in the SB. I think Zimmer would be one of the coaches that would find Miami's way

Quote: @Maple Surple said:
@Kentis said:

I'm sure they have, doesn't mean they'll be successful.

Quote: I@Canthony said:
@Maple Surple said:
@Kentis said:

I bet Zimmer would have a hell of a plan if we were to play the Patriots in the SB. I think Zimmer would be one of the coaches that would find Miami's way
I also bet Belichik would have a pretty good game plan for Case.  Hopefully we get to see this game.