Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man, so many thoughts run through your head after a day like this...
Yup Barr you were spot on - 5 critical drops by WR/TE's today
Diggs needs to be more aggressive more consistently on thrown balls. I dont trust him for clutch like I do Theilen either
Treadwell? Nuff Said
REIFF -- Damn if its a bad high ankle sprain like Superstar was saying? S hit
WTF? That was a td by Theilen
200+ yards given-up on the ground today
Shurmur - abandoned the run a bit too much? 
Keenum - place that ball better for Diggs and it's a TD. So little room for error playing good teams
Emotionally? Bummed we lost, but damn, we hung in there too. So confused lol!
Not happy GB won - Puck the Fack
Anyone else starting to wonder that the pass-rush from the front 4 lacking? Not just today, for a while now. 
Need to bounce-back and win next Sunday against a BAD Bengals team
GO RAMS

Rudy's drop was bad...  10 years ago Thielen has a TD on that corner end zone catch...  I guess we can count that drop by Treadwell, but the ball was behind him and likely wouldn't have changed the outcome...

Keenum's accuracy was more to blame today...  His ball placement was terrible on a couple throws downfield...  That second INT was completely on him...  That thing was 10 feet in the air on a quick throw to Diggs at the LOS...  He made a hell of an effort to jump and try to catch it, but I'd put that on the QB.  The throw that should have put us in the lead was terrible...  He throws that outside and it's an easy TD to Diggs, but he threw it too far inside...

Defense couldn't get out of it's way early and gave up a back breaking run to Cam at the end...  Vikings had about everything go wrong that could and STILL had a chance to win that game.

I feel pretty good after that loss...  As long as it motivates the team to come out sharp against Cincy.

Hope Reiff is OK...  having Elflein out had a big impact on that game as well.  Seems like we struggled to pick up the different blitz packages Carolina threw at us...

As bad as we played, we were in it until the end on the road vs a team playing for their playoff lives...

Ok, lets get the kicker out of our system for this week too - f&*^

Yah, Wet -- not Keenum's best and accuracy is something he's been called out on before. 

Barr - I hope that fight till the end means they're going to bounce back big. Dont know how much work Zimmer will have on his hands getting their minds right. Maybe very little?

And I hate like hell Rogers is coming back now too. 

im most worried about Reiff.  losing him is MAJOR.  I feel like Keenum’s accuracy probs had more to do with hurried throws.  Now Reiff? feels a bit like last yeat suddenly.  If we get Elflein back, Remmers back, and Hill moves to LT that will help of course but we need Reiff! please no high ankle sprain.

No one has mentioned yet the fact that one of Carolina's players got an up-close-and-personal look at the Vikings a few weeks ago.  Did it make a difference?  I don't know... but in a game that was this close... I wouldn't doubt that he was able to find a little useful information during his time as an analyst for Fox.

Injuries to the OL and uncharacteristic mistakes played a far bigger part in this loss than anything Olson gleaned from a production meeting or two...IMO...

Angst!!!

two TD drops by AT
a fumble throw
two 50 yard plus runs
3 new OL positions

we beat ourselves, Olsen’s insight mattered zero

I'm not saying that anything Olsen did was a factor... but the title of the thread was "things that run though your head after a day like this".