Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF on this story from the Twin Cities paper
Are we really that pathetic of a fan base that this is a story in the team's hometown newspaper? I mean, lol.....honestly. The team had just won 8 in a row and 5 on the road. They play 2 of the next 3 at home. Its the first loss in 2 MONTHS. I know the team has imploded or end many seasons in graphic disappointment, but c'mon now. If they lose their next 2, yes, ring the bell for this kind of story, but way too early for this crap. 

Chris Tomasson‏ @christomasson 1m1 minute ago
More
After eight-game winning streak snapped at Carolina, the #Vikings insist the "ship's not sinking.''

http://www.twincities.com/2017/12/10/aft...t-sinking/

Like this song ^

I thought we could share a Clay Matthews Aaron Rodgers moment...

Hey media... R-E-L-A-X

Seems VERY dramatic...  the Vikings didn't play their best and still had a chance to win their 3rd straight road game and 6th game on the road this season.  It didn't happen...  but this team has shown it's resilient this season. 

If we come out flat against the Bengals and lose at home...  I could understand this a little... but holy balls, we're 10-3 and in 2nd place in the NFC!!!

They are just reporting what the players and coaches were saying. 

Lol. I was going to see if anyone posted this. You see who wrote it right? 

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
Lol. I was going to see if anyone posted this. You see who wrote it right? 
TOM MOORE?! ... from Vikefans.com!?!?!?!

Read his bio at the bottom---conditioned back in college to always look for the worst in his sports expectations.  Instead of a homer---we get Eeyore

TomASSon.  Hate to dog a guy doing his job, but he is consistently the worse.  From his questions to his twitter takes.