Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seahawks Jefferson tries to get into the stands

Wow...

good job JAX security. 

Lots of crap being thrown onto the field toward players by fans.
hope they found / find and bounce the perps.

Well honestly the seahawks had it coming.  Michael Bennett and others took cheap shots during the Jaguars' victory celebration.

https://twitter.com/617Report/status/940...90976?s=17

And it seems like it comes from the top in Seattle; Pete Carroll got an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty for leaving the sidelines.

Quote: @SFVikingFan said:
Well honestly the seahawks had it coming.  Michael Bennett and others took cheap shots during the Jaguars' victory celebration.

And it seems like it comes from the top in Seattle; Pete Carroll got an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty for leaving the sidelines.
Pete Carroll is a piece of  shot  a  quite and a cheater  there r so many  fake seapigeon fans  here in new Montana it's  sickning

Bennet is a well known commodity.  Angry, race is the reason for everything, kneeler.
He is also the Seahawks representitive as the Walter Payton Man of the Year Award for the Seahawks.
In the last two plays with a minute left the Jags go to take a knee to keill the clock.  In the first one Bennet dives into the centers knees.  On the second one he dives again, the guy sees it coming and moves so Bennett rolls up on him trying to take out his knee.
Richardson going into the stands reminds me of Ron Artiste during an NBA fight. Seattle has gotten a terrible reputation as very sore losers.  Teams expect this behavior from them now.

Those throws from the stands were more accurate than Case was...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Those throws from the stands were more accurate than Case was...
To soon...lol

Someone put it this way about the Seahawks: 'Seattle is like the dude that used to be good and just fights now because he knows he's not what he used to be'. Wilson can't be counted on to be Houdini every single week. He tossed 3 INTs yesterday. 

Quote: @SFVikingFan said:

Seattle is trash from top to bottom.  Naming the biggest piece of trash, Bennett as their Walter Payton nominee tells me all I need to know about that organization.

Bennett went at the centers legs.  Then tackled him from behind after the center took exception to it.

I wish Jefferson would have made it into the stands.  The idiots that were throwing stuff may have gotten what they deserved and it would expose how out of control the Seahawks are.