Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Gronk get suspended?
I think it should have been a 2 game at least.  Crabtree and Talib got that for fighting in a mutual back and forth, he took a calculated dangerous cheap shot on a defenseless player and caused harm.

Don't know for sure, but has he every been suspended for something like this before?  That probably is part of the reason for only 1 game.

WTF is wrong with this league...A guy goes off the reservation to hurt another player...the intent was truly to hurt the guy. Damn I some times just SMDH in shame over the shitty calls in this League! And we likely wouldn't be favored in such calls. Hey shit head Gronk when X or Kendricks smacks you in the mouth you goin' to just man up. Plus no DB expects to be blind sided. That's a 4 game suspension except for GB or NE or Pitt!

I thought the official explanation for the suspension including 'he could have caused serious injury' was a joke. The other guy suffered a concussion. If that's not a serious injury then the real meaning of their explanation was "he could have cause a serious shit storm for the league if we weren't equipped like this to deal with it."