Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Gronk get suspended?
With the Giants news I have not seen anything regarding Gronk.  I really hope he does, but who knows what Godhell will do.  He plays for the Patriots so will prolly just get a slap on the wrist.

He should.  I listened to radio last night and they were saying he pretty much has to get a one game suspension but they were in a wait and see also.  Gronk did apologize and said it was uncharacteristic but to be it was the kind of apology that a player pretty much has to say.

an apology followed by a bunch of excuses to me seems kind of hollow.  Should have just said I am sorry I lost my temper and screwed up and that should have been it.  How many other players in the league get things like that happening to them and do not resort to cheep shots like that. 

Totally a dirty hit. He also hit him with that arm brace he wears which should add a game to the suspension.  How long is he going to be wearing that thing anyway it has been like three seasons?

should be suspended for as long as the guy he hit is in concussion protocol.

just saw that, I think one game is not enough.  He could have hurt him so much more, luckily its only a concussion if you can call that lucky.

Just now hearing White was concussed...if the NFL truly is taking concussions seriously, Gronk should be done for the regular season...end of story

Fuck them.  They can't win home field in the super bowl.  :devil:

Let him play.  And hope someone takes his knees out. 

lol sendjeo got the same for nothing even close