Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eagles Are Paper Tigers
I think the Eagles get hit square in the mouth again and don't have a counter-punch...

Quote: @Wetlander said:
@StickyBun said:
Minnesota usually gets a very good fan turnout in Atlanta, hope that's the case Sunday. 

Maybe we hear another SKOL chant in the 4th quarter...
BOOM
I think it’s one of the coolest things ever that the Skol chant travels. If the Vikings can sustain this level of great football in the years to come, I can see this chant growing larger at away games. It would piss me off if a road team came in and I could here their fans chanting.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
I think the Eagles get hit square in the mouth again and don't have a counter-punch...
That was pretty impressive last night, but the 12th Man always makes Seattle a pretty may environment. Not sure LA will have that same kind of environment, but then, I'm not sure they need to...

What I love is that Seattle just gave the blueprint for now to bear this guy's, and you nailed it. Smack 'em. I have no doubts that Wade Phillips' defense will do just that.

I do not agree that Philly is a paper tiger. I think the Rams may be able to beat them in L.A., but I would not be at all surprised if Philly won. Their defense is very good. Wentz is very good. He has Alshon, Agholar, Ertz et al to throw to. Ajayi and Blount are fine.  That's a good team.  Being home throughout the playoffs would be huge.

"the combined winning percentage of the teams the Vikings have defeated is .467, whereas the Eagles’ strength of victory is just .375."

Paper. Tigers.

I'm not sure yet. Seattle is a tough team to beat in their house. And they were highly motivated. I think Philly is talented and well rounded, but we'll find out something more against LA. 

Eagles would be tough at their place in January...But hell, I frankly like our chances just about anywhere now.

Quote: @Wetlander said:
@StickyBun said:
Minnesota usually gets a very good fan turnout in Atlanta, hope that's the case Sunday. 

Maybe we hear another SKOL chant in the 4th quarter...
BOOM
Maybe we did Smile

"the combined winning percentage of the teams the Vikings have defeated is .467, whereas the Eagles’ strength of victory is just .375."

Paper. Tigers.
just imagine if the Browns had a couple of wins, our strength of victory would be even higher

Browns will get win # 1 next week. Book it!!!