Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Vikings are Currently the #1 Seed
Oh yeah! Sweet!  B)

Skol!

This one feels different.

It doesn't have the highs and lows in games.  We have played great defense and offense all season.

I don't remember a red zone offense that scores this many tds.

including the SB.  We must be the first team in history to be sitting in this position.

Quote: @A1Janitor said:
This one feels different.

It doesn't have the highs and lows in games.  We have played great defense and offense all season.

I don't remember a red zone offense that scores this many tds.
Case has a rating of 111.8 in the red zone.

Blows my mind.

Teddy should start next game. ....  B)

The Eagles have a tough game upcoming against the Rams. New Orleans and Atlanta play each other this Thursday night. Seahawks play at the 8-4 Jaguars who have a ferocious defense. And Minnesota in Carolina....another great slate of games upcoming that will be impactful. 

Minnesota's staying power and their road victories against good teams is a great indicator they aren't going to fade.

Some seriously top notch football coming up...looking at the last four games, Carolina will be tough...going into GB to fuck up Rodgers again the next most difficult...then two homes games with two hapless teams...

Still early, but I think we are heading towards a match up with the Saints and an opportunity to revenge the 2009 NFCCG...

I think what should be encouraging to fans about their success on the road this year is they could win in the playoffs outside of US Bank if required. Hey, whatever happens with the final seeding in the NFC, so be it....I'm still just giddy that its basically a mortal lock now that Minnesota is in to the dance.