Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you a believer yet
[Image: nmgykeyacm49.jpeg]
... I’m on to next week!  B) B) B) ... & yes, I’m a believer!

I believe they are good, I believed that before today. Just not getting overly excited since we’ve seen how things played out in the past.

But, I’ll have fun along the way.

The thing is that I do believe that this team can lose against another good team. The other thing is that I believe this team can beat any other team any game. If we lose in the playoffs to a good team I won't be upset about it. It can happen. But this team osn't playing above or below their own leve. They are a good solid balanced team. And those types of teams do really well. Even in the playoffs.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@KingBash said:
I won't believe it until we're popping champagne with zeros on the clock.

My god! How forgetful are you guys?! Haha we all thought 2009 was it... 1998... and then before my time. Lots can happen, and all this does is set up a gargantuan fall from grace.

I'm celebrating too, but doing it guardedly. Not trying to be a dick, but I think you might thank me later.
Dude, if you can't enjoy the journey, the final destination is nothing. I'm as jaded as anyone, but I won't go turtle on a 10-2 start. I am 100% fair-weather now, and the weather is sunny. One team wins the Superbowl every year, if you're waiting for that, just read about it in the spring and save yourself some time. Otherwise, enjoy.
You make a very good point, sir.

Let's all enjoy this!

Quote: @Mike Olson said:
The thing is that I do believe that this team can lose against another good team. The other thing is that I believe this team can beat any other team any game. If we lose in the playoffs to a good team I won't be upset about it. It can happen. But this team osn't playing above or below their own leve. They are a good solid balanced team. And those types of teams do really well. Even in the playoffs.
Well said...I'm at peace either way lol! And after 2 funerals this week? Puts football in perspective. Enjoying the hell out of the ride. This is a an easy team to like. 

I went to bed last night saying to myself "if we win this game even ugly...wer'e just the shit!" Hey we are kinda good! I don't expect to lose another game this year!

I believe they have not peaked yet

Im working on enjoying it also Sticky.  lol
Another really great win.  Stars seem to be aligning.  Sometimes tough to believe its real.  Not just the wins but how solid they are and then seeing the competition lose big games.