Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great Stat Lines!
One of my favorite lines...
[Image: dyap01j02soa.png]

Another... Look at the Falcons' 3rd Down efficiency:
[Image: imfwp1v4dyyd.jpg]

Case outplayed Ryan, and the Vikings defense outplayed the Falcons offense. Our D was #1 3rd Down defense going up against the top 3rd down offense. Looks to me like we won that battle pretty handily.

This year, Case has a 111.8 QB Rating in the Red Zone, and a QB Rating of 105.7 backed up in his own 1-20 yard line.

Better, he has 139.5 rating in the last 2 minutes of a half, and a rating of 103 1 on the road.

I'd say the guy is playing with a horseshoe!

Those are ridiculous stats. If you told me this was Case Keenum before this year, I'd call you a liar and a fraud... but great googley-moogley, it is. Something to be said for chemistry in that, how this season has gone from emergency to magical for Case. Good on Mr. Human Rectangle... he's worked hard for it.

Not to memtion the Julio Jones stat line - 2 catches, 24 yards.

We are looking super scary!

The Julio stat is very telling---how does a guy go from 250 something to 24 in one week.  And he looked whooped most of yesterday---some guys dig deeper in adversary some fold

Quote: @Akvike said:
The Julio stat is very telling---how does a guy go from 250 something to 24 in one week.  And he looked whooped most of yesterday---some guys dig deeper in adversary some fold
Matty Ice kept hearing foot steps.