Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you a believer yet
Falcons   miss field goal vikings  need  to  run the  clock  as a longtime fan  my until  thought should  been   vikings  will blow it  three and out  falcons winn game  . Being a fan  since  1972  I have seen it  payout  time and time  again  . But once again   this  viking  team  controls the  ball   wins the   the game   . I started to really believe after we did not  lose to the  browns in london . The  question  I ask is ? Are you a believer   that  this  viking team is different?

I believe with this o line and defense - we are the real deal.  

Been waiting for the typical Viking nut punch for 12 games now. This team is for real... Best combination of offense and defense we've had in a long time. I'm all in. B)

This team is legit. Believe it!

Get onboard, its going to be a fun ride.

The missed FG by a kicker that hadn't missed all year kinda put the point on the exclamation.

Loved that McKinnon did the dirty bird.

I won't believe it until we're popping champagne with zeros on the clock.

My god! How forgetful are you guys?! Haha we all thought 2009 was it... 1998... and then before my time. Lots can happen, and all this does is set up a gargantuan fall from grace.

I'm celebrating too, but doing it guardedly. Not trying to be a dick, but I think you might thank me later.

Quote: @KingBash said:

My god! How forgetful are you guys?! Haha we all thought 2009 was it... 1998... and then before my time. Lots can happen, and all this does is set up a gargantuan fall from grace.

I'm celebrating too, but doing it guardedly. Not trying to be a dick, but I think you might thank me later.
Dude, if you can't enjoy the journey, the final destination is nothing. I'm as jaded as anyone, but I won't go turtle on a 10-2 start. I am 100% fair-weather now, and the weather is sunny. One team wins the Superbowl every year, if you're waiting for that, just read about it in the spring and save yourself some time. Otherwise, enjoy.

I really want to change my sig at the end of this season...Please god?? 1???

Going Turtle? That's frigging hilarious lol! 

Yah, I'm all in. Lots to root for in the team and front office too. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@KingBash said:

Dude, if you can't enjoy the journey, the final destination is nothing. I'm as jaded as anyone, but I won't go turtle on a 10-2 start. I am 100% fair-weather now, and the weather is sunny. One team wins the Superbowl every year, if you're waiting for that, just read about it in the spring and save yourself some time. Otherwise, enjoy.
Dayum if sticky is going optimistic, we better all be on board.  Wink