Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
S*&t is getting serious now
Dayum...

The thing I like is that Zimmer has installed the mindset that the Vikings can control their own destiny. Don't worry about anything outside, just win. 

Quote: @"Geoff Nichols" said:
The thing I like is that Zimmer has installed the mindset that the Vikings can control their own destiny. Don't worry about anything outside, just win. 
I still haven't processed we kept ATL offense to 9 pts in their house, on a roll, with them fully knowing they needed today big time with the remaining schedule they were facing. 

Vikings got some big ballz is all I got to say....

Its crazy good. Different script this year. The team is legit. I know its hard to accept as a longterm fan. This team will compete with anyone. They've beat the best teams in the NFC: LA, New Orleans and Atlanta. 

Keenum is playing like a franchise QB. The D-cordinator of the Falcons said Case is playing like a top 3 QB....that's what he's seeing on video. Hop onboard and buy in. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:
I still haven't processed we kept ATL offense to 9 pts in their house, on a roll, with them fully knowing they needed today big time with the remaining schedule they were facing. 

After holding a white hot Rams offense to 7, my only concern was would we put enough up...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@purplefaithful said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:

After holding a white hot Rams offense to 7, my only concern was would we put enough up...
True, but you know --- on the road is 2x as hard. Dayum...