Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Excellent write up on a week with Adam Thielen
http://mag.bleacherreport.com/welcome-to...xperience/

Interesting note about who the other receiver was who stayed late to work on skills with Adam.

The best article I've read on Bleacher Report....by far. Good stuff.

Wow, that's a great article.  Long, but well worth it.

Good read - thanks for posting

Love it.  Thanks for sharing.

Outstanding article!  Thanks for the share!!

Great read, gotta love his outlook on football and on life.  So glad he's on our team!!

Interesting that he doesn't take work home with him.  Maybe that keeps him fresh and focused while at work. 

My favorite part was stating the effect he's had on his teammates...  Now everyone dives for a ball in practice and everyone asks an extra question.  Hunter saying if there was a guy to look up to on the team it'd be Thielen...

Good stuff.

This was such a great article. Stories like these always make my day because they bring you so much closer to the person beyond the on-field football player. I think Adam will always be this kind of guy and won't get that celebrity persona that is something that's easy to love/hate. He's very grounded.
WTF though....death threats????? For him and his KID, even???? I cannot believe there are nut job freaks in this world that would tweet that kind of evil. It is disturbing and infuriating. Karma, that's all I can say...