Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going To Enjoy Watching Green Bay Get Their Heads Kicked In
Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@JimmyinSD said:
I have to admit....watching the packers O last night has me wondering about their future.  I don't think Hundley will make any cheese head forget Rodgers or Favre but he might be good enough to keep them competitive with a decent defense.
Agreed...But we're not done with the Rogers era yet. Rogers is only 32? 33?

I think he'll play week 15 if they can sniff the post-season. Pack have some winnable games left on the schedule. 

That game @ Lamblow will not be an easy one. Road division games are toughest. 

no he is not likely close to done, but I dont think he plays until he is 40 either.  if they redo his contract this offseason i expect it to be his last.  I just dont think he is aging very well and will likely see more injuries as his years climb.

I am not convinced we dont see rodgers regardless of their playoff situation.  he is a vindictive fucker and would like nothing more than to screw up our playoff seeding if he had the chance.  I honestly think he doesnt like the Vikings.

no matter who they have at QB,  that will likely be a very tough, cold game in gbay the saturday night before Christmas.

I don't give a shit if he plays or not. We will bury him in the ground again. And make him regret coming back to play. 

There isn't a team in the NFC that we should fear home or away. That mentality is OVER. 

Quote: @Mike Olson said:
I don't give a shit if he plays or not. We will bury him in the ground again. And make him regret coming back to play. 

There isn't a team in the NFC that we should fear home or away. That mentality is OVER. 
huge difference between fear and respect.   

I speak english good. 

Quote: @Mike Olson said:
I speak english good. 
uhm... OK?

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Last second soul crushing defeat...even better...

Smile
with a big mistake hanging over McCarthy's head.  57 yard FG try?  At Heinz cow pasture?  Way to throw the game Mike.

Quote: @greediron said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

Smile
with a big mistake hanging over McCarthy's head.  57 yard FG try?  At Heinz cow pasture?  Way to throw the game Mike.
in fairness... the steelers game winner was 53 so it must not be to far out of reality to hit from 57?

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@greediron said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

Smile
in fairness... the steelers game winner was 53 so it must not be to far out of reality to hit from 57?
big difference kicking a game winner versus choosing that option rather than punting to pin them deep and trusting your defense.

And that 53 yarder was the longest kick ever made at that field.

Heinz Field, where long FGs go to die...
Love that the Rooney's make the stadium available to HS, college, and of course their team...but for fucks sake, put field turf (or something more durable than field turf if it's already in there) if you are potentially having three games every weekend...

Quote: @greediron said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@greediron said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

Smile
big difference kicking a game winner versus choosing that option rather than punting to pin them deep and trusting your defense.

And that 53 yarder was the longest kick ever made at that field.
No way...really?  Did not know that.