Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Philly is going to be a hard to beat
Quote: @Mike Olson said:
@eckman said:
ok mr mike. all i said was they would be a hard team to beat. YOU for some reason brought up 98.

i like our team, i like them better at home.  
Right the reason I brought up 98 was to show that even the teams that look unbeatable sometimes get beat. It happens. Then you wnt on a tear about how we are the biggest chokers. For some reason. 

i hardly went on a rant. all you typed was 1998. Do i really need to explain the vikings history?  I am done with this. All I was trying to say... watching philly play the last several weeks, they will be a tough out. I am aware of and given sunday... thanks, no hard feelings, sorry if you thought i was ranting.   ✌️

Quote: @dukes said:
Nonsense. The Dutchman told the Eagles they were nothing before him and they will be nothing after him. Today, the Dutchman's words still ring true!
my guess is not many here understand any of that phrase.

Too bad the dutchman cursed us as well as the Eagles.  Our first coach. 

Quote: @A1Janitor said:
Wow.  Not sure what the issue is here.   Philly is the team to beat ... I hope we can steal home field.  
There isn't an issue at all. Imagine if someone says to you in jest "what the fuck man?" Thats about the level of uppityness. 

Quote: @eckman said:
@Mike Olson said:
@eckman said:
ok mr mike. all i said was they would be a hard team to beat. YOU for some reason brought up 98.

i like our team, i like them better at home.  
Right the reason I brought up 98 was to show that even the teams that look unbeatable sometimes get beat. It happens. Then you wnt on a tear about how we are the biggest chokers. For some reason. 

i hardly went on a rant. all you typed was 1998. Do i really need to explain the vikings history?  I am done with this. All I was trying to say... watching philly play the last several weeks, they will be a tough out. I am aware of and given sunday... thanks, no hard feelings, sorry if you thought i was ranting.   ✌️
Eck, I am just bustin yer chops. I don't mean anything about it. 

Hey, let's all just root for the F'ing Steelers to put a nail in The Packers coffin ok??

i agree on steelers and the coffin

I'm not sure what's wrong with the OP.  Pretty valid observation if you have watched Wentz and the Eagles at all this year.

Going into Philly was tough last year and every year-going there in late January when they are actually a good and talented team is even tougher.  Both teams are good, lets hope Vikes can get the advantage for the playoffs.

nothing is wrong with the OP, but while they sre 10-1 they haven’t faced murderers row regarding competition. They have had 3 arguable tough games versus playoff type teams.  KC, LA, AND CAROLINA. They lost when KC was hot, they lucked out versus a stale (now getting hot) Chargers team (missed fg to win at end) and they beat Carolina.

I am not sold on a victory over Seattle as they are winning with smoke and mirrors and should be slapped down by any legit contender, but wins over LA Rams and healthy Oakland and Dallas squads would boost their credibility.  Challenge will be, if Minn gets thriugh the next two on the road 2-0, Philly can’t afford to lose a game.  

on the other hand we will have beaten what will be the NFC w and s champs, the wild card teams det and carolina (on the road) as well as the NFC Champs in their house. With victories over the whole nfc bracket and contenders, with HFA is a REAL TEAM, one that Philly will have to deal with come late January

Quote: @Mike Olson said:
The Eagles have 5 games left to play just like us. Let's see where things stand at that point. 
So we shouldn't discuss football on a football forum? 

How about that hot start by the Celtics? ,Wink