Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sizzling Season Supports Sights Set On Shurmur

Scintillating story. Simply, a sad scenario. 

Shurmur soaring simply saddening 

I heard him brought up for the bears job yesterday....pretty compelling arguement for why he would be the perfect candidate.

Also even though we are a playoff team and thoae coaches can't be contacted,  IIRC there is an exemption for the bye week teams for the week immediately following the regular season so he could be interviewing with the beaRS as soon as our game with them is over next week... ugh.

Here's to hoping he can be convinced to stick around at least 1 more year in minny.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
I heard him brought up for the bears job yesterday....pretty compelling arguement for why he would be the perfect candidate.

Also even though we are a playoff team and thoae coaches can't be contacted,  IIRC there is an exemption for the bye week teams for the week immediately following the regular season so he could be interviewing with the beaRS as soon as our game with them is over next week... ugh.

Here's to hoping he can be convinced to stick around at least 1 more year in minny.
I'm usually not one of those "I told you so" types but I called this about a month ago. If it does happen I can totally see him taking the job. There are good players on that team, a pretty good defense and great running game, and Trubisky has had some nice moments this season.

Quote: @prairieghost said:
@JimmyinSD said:

I'm usually not one of those "I told you so" types but I called this about a month ago. If it does happen I can totally see him taking the job. There are good players on that team, a pretty good defense and great running game, and Trubisky has had some nice moments this season.
Obviously this wouldn't happen if he took the bears job,  but imagine Patton taking Shurnur who takes Keenum.

Sensational season, stunning success. Spectacular strategist since he is smart and savvy.