Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Case Keenum has “a horseshoe right now” but how long will he have starting job?
Quote: @Norse said:
But in your eyes Louisville is a top notch school cause Teddy played there??
are you really that obtuse or are you just trying to be an argumentative asshole?

Jim that's sort of out of line. And I have to call balls and strikes fairly. Calling someone a name like that is out of line bro. 

Just let it go Jimmy.  Not worth trying to have an honest discussion if that isn't the objective of both parties.

Quote: @Mike Olson said:
Jim that's sort of out of line. And I have to call balls and strikes fairly. Calling someone a name like that is out of line bro. 
oh hey,  i wasnt calling him that... i was asking him what his intent was for his disingenuous responses through out this entire thread.  if he was willing to admit that he is just thick headed on the matter I would have taken the time to explain the error in his line of thinking,  if he chose the later I would have bid him a good day.  it was his choice.

but hey,  if thats how you want to take it then I will just be done with him now as you want.   

Quote:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Norse said:
are you really that obtuse or are you just trying to be an argumentative asshole?

All your spouting is Blah Blah Blah...Calling me Argumentative Asshole...you mad Jimmy

Quote: @FSUVike said:
@Norse said:
ACC is the current holder of the Title Belt. Louisville has the current holder of the Heisman Trophy...what point were you failing to make? 
Reread what I said. :-)

i looked last night at 2 key career stats.  Career passer rating 89 to 82 for teddy and sacks against.   Teddy who has good pocket skills was sacked 39 and 44 times and was running for his life when not being brutalized.  We all love case and have nothing but good vibes, but there is a reason we all (including Z) want Teddy back in, and to suggest we are unreasonable makes no sense

Quote: @Bullazin said:
i looked last night at 2 key career stats.  Career passer rating 89 to 82 for teddy and sacks against.   Teddy who has good pocket skills was sacked 39 and 44 times and was running for his life when not being brutalized.  We all love case and have nothing but good vibes, but there is a reason we all (including Z) want Teddy back in, and to suggest we are unreasonable makes no sense
Good pocket skills and sacked 39 times don't belong in the same sentence.  Smile
Teddy took a lot of sacks because he stood in the pocket pump faking trying to decide if he was going to take a chance and throw long.

Quote: @Ilovebigtd's said:
you guys do realize that our offense was no way near this good 3 years ago because of Ted. 

I think teddy could be outperforming case right now if he were playing right now.
Do you have a link for this fact?

I say If Case was the QB against Hawks in playoff game, MN scores at least 1 TD.

Quote: @Ilovebigtd's said:
you guys do realize that our offense was no way near this good 3 years ago. 

teddy would be outperforming case right now if he were playing right now.
IF TEDDY DIDN"T HAVE A NEAR CAREER ENDING INJURY.  IT'S UNKNOWN WHAT HE WOULD/COULD DO  IF YOU COULD PLUG TEDDY FROM 2 YEARS AGO IN YEAH I CAN SEE THE POINT, BUT NOW IS DIFFERENT.