Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coach Zimmer chats with Deion

A FaceTime pro Zim is not....LMAO...

Quote: @prairieghost said:
A FaceTime pro Zim is not....LMAO...
Lol. I think he shouted for someone to hold it steady. But it's cool to see the bond these two have, it's clearly pretty deep. 

I just lost some respect for Zimmer, when I found out he hangs with such a dipshit as "Prime" Give me a friggin break...

Quote: @mgobluevikes said:
I just lost some respect for Zimmer, when I found out he hangs with such a dipshit as "Prime" Give me a friggin break...
I doubt he's worried.

I think it speaks to his ability to reach a wide variety of people and elevates Deion a bit. He is a bit of a character but it's obvious he has great respect and admiration for Coach Zimmer. 

Deion has been a huge Zimmer love since their Dallas days.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
@mgobluevikes said:
I think it speaks to his ability to reach a wide variety of people and elevates Deion a bit. He is a bit of a character but it's obvious he has great respect and admiration for Coach Zimmer. 
a bit of a character? You goin' soft on us here VG? FIrst of all he's a cowgirl, second, probably one of the biggest turds that ever donned that horrible uni.

The most interesting thing in that video is Zimmer saying "Teddy has been doing some unbelievable things in practice"...

Hmmmm....

@Vikergirl said:
@mgobluevikes said:
a bit of a character? You goin' soft on us here VG? FIrst of all he's a cowgirl, second, probably one of the biggest turds that ever donned that horrible uni.
Lol. Nope not going soft, I just don't get too bothered by Deion. Maybe it's mellowing over time or saving that energy for other tools. There are others that bother me more than he does.