Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
172 on the ground today...
37 minutes of possession....

God bless the OL. Pass pro was pretty damned good most of game too. Kudos to Case for more of the mobility he showed. 

Murray....Murray....Murray..... Wink

Difference in the game right there. Murray and Gurley had the same number of carries.  Murray had nearly 60 more yards and 1 more TD.  We could run, they couldn't.

I can't believe that play where Case escaped the backers and popped up to throw a completion to Thielan.  Keenum is slippery and does things that Sam couldn't and I am not sure Teddy could.

Quote: @ThunderGod said:
 I can't believe that play where Case escaped the backers and popped up to throw a completion to Thielan.  Keenum is slippery and does things that Sam couldn't and I am not sure Teddy could.
I like Case too, and I like the mobility he has. They had him dead to rights on that play lol!  But man, they are going to have to find a way to evaluate Teddy. But not sure Case is going to give them that opportunity.

Kfan post game was saying that Case basically gets the rest of the year uncontested. Talking about how it might be his team to lose next year. 

Quote: @Mike Olson said:
Kfan post game was saying that Case basically gets the rest of the year uncontested. Talking about how it might be his team to lose next year. 

Long way to go yet.  I don't know if Case can loose the starting roll if he keeps going but I am not ready to say that he gets the rest of the year.

Yup, I hope we can retain Teddy but this is Cases team now. Teddy would have to beat him to get it at this point. 

The running game has been a massive reason for the teams success. 

2016 - 2 games over 100 yards
2017 - 7 games over 100 yards (out of 10 games) 

Superstar was saying similar postgame...I'm all for riding the Keenum horse for now, but damn we gotta find out what we have in #5 at some point. I just dont know how that happens now unless something really bad happens on the field.