Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Mr. Robot
Truly a master piece of a show. this last episode was truly amazing.

Ok, I heard S1 was amazing, but last year sucked. So I've been slow to move it up in my cue. Maybe I need to start it. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Ok, I heard S1 was amazing, but last year sucked. So I've been slow to move it up in my cue. Maybe I need to start it. 
Seasons 1 was better but season 2 def didnt suck IMO. Cliffhangers every week and just a different type of show compared to most mainstream stuff you see these days. Watch it, youll be happy you did. This season has been a slow build up so far and yesterdays episode was incredible and I feel like the remaining episodes will all keep building up the plateau to the finale. Well directed, acted, and written series.

Is it on Hulu or Netflix?

My son is a software engineer and loves this show. 

Quote: @Max said:
Is it on Hulu or Netflix?

USA and USA on demand, its on Wed at 10pm ET

It's amazing.

It's pretty close to art. It's easily up there with the best shows on TV. It's a complete mindf**k, so don't expect a neat and tidy package. There isn't a single reliable narrator in the show, which increases the intensity!

Wow! For those watching... This last episode was nuts!

I'm curious how much of the coding they show is real... My Wife's co-worker, who lead development of an app for a major Premium Cable Channel saw some of it, and said it was pretty basic, but he can get a bit cocky. Any coders out there?

They claim they are most realistic with hacking.

These last 2 episodes have been incredible.