* Newman makes impact because Alexander is out - amazing between the legs INT
* The line play and the importance of Pat ElFlein
* Jerick and Latvius each finding their roles
* Why winning at home is so much easier
* The trip to Green Bay

love it!  Thanks again Tom and Pete!

Quote: @Caactorvike said:
love it!  Thanks again Tom and Pete!
Agree ~ I enjoy listening to/watching these & appreciate you two taking the time to do them.

Great job as usual.  Love the thoughts on keeping Rodgers making mistakes.

And agree with the importance of the offensive line having Elflein back in the middle.

Thanks guys. I really enjoy this segment. I loved the comments about Teddy and Case. I think some people forget the gravity of the situation and for him to come back was pretty freaking amazing. It was a great sight to see and reinforces the unity and class of this team. Lol on the travel tips for Appleton. That catch by Newman was impressive. It was so great to see a home game again and this one was fantastic for so many reasons. 

I think the 2 biggest things the team has going for them this year is less injuries and of course the hugely improved O-line. Having a healthy O-line the rest of the way is going to bode very well for us. We've really had no key injuries on D this season. I pray the injury bug stays at bay. We stay healthy we are golden cuz I believe we can win it all if we have all our guys for this playoff run.
Thanks again to Pete and Tom...I may have to go visit Appleton just to see that shop Pete was talking about! Big Grin

Fun post game show!!!  Much better than after a tough loss...  

It was great to see the team bounce back and thoroughly dominate a Bengals team that has been hit hard by injuries.  I'm sure the fans loved the win and clinching the NFC North in front of the home crowd...  Even had a Teddy sighting...  He looked a little jittery on his first pass.  But it was important to get that out of the way...  he's got his first taste of live action since the injury, if he gets another chance to get in the game I'm sure he'll be a bit calmer.

Really cool to see Case get so amped up for Teddy as well.  That's just another example of how much these guys care about each other.  We have a bunch of unselfish guys on this team with one goal in mind...

Thanks again for sharing your thoughts with us, Pete.  I sound like a broken record, but I really enjoy these weekly segments.

BOOM