Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GREAT ROAD WIN. Kudos to the players and coaches.
 Hope they can keep it up for the next couple of months, but there is certainly nothing to complain about the teams on field performance thus far. Congrats to the team......I'm trusting Zimmer to not let the team buy too much into the love fest that will surely be coming their way this week. 

P.S. I am absolutely STUNNED by Keenum's performance thus far. He has been MUCH better than the journeyman game manager he has appeared to be in his previous stops. He's my Vikings MVP through 9 games, no question. Great job, Case.

Can I reply with something about you being super negative all the time? I feel left out not being part of messge board fights.

QBs look great when given time.  

Quote: @Max said:
Can I reply with something about you being super negative all the time? I feel left out not being part of messge board fights.
You need to work on your reading comprehension skills, Max. The vast majority of my posts are focused on the teams (and front office's) actual PERFORMANCE. I leave the prognostications to others. If you and others think posting actual records is negative, then that says more about YOU than me. 

But by all means, reply with something about my supposed negative posts, even though, technically, your post has already accomplished that. No worries....I'm accustomed to dealing with this site's Midwest Middle School group. One more 12 year old mind won't be an issue! 

Thanks for your insightful reply. I look forward to your next scintillating commentary!

Have a wonderful evening!

Quote: @A1Janitor said:
QBs look great when given time.  
Most do, no doubt. I am still very pleasantly surprised by Case. Fingers crossed.

Quote: @njvike said:
@Max said:
You need to work on your reading comprehension skills, Max. The vast majority of my posts are focused on the teams (and front office's) actual PERFORMANCE. I leave the prognostications to others. If you and others think posting actual records is negative, then that says more about YOU than me. 

But by all means, reply with something about my supposed negative posts, even though, technically, your post has already accomplished that. No worries....I'm accustomed to dealing with this site's Midwest Middle School group. One more 12 year old mind won't be an issue! 

Thanks for your insightful reply. I look forward to your next scintillating commentary!

Yeah, dude... lighten up. I was making light of the people who jumped all over you the last few weeks.

It was an awesome road win...  I honestly wasn't expecting it.  The Vikings are now 3-1 on the road this season... 

BOOM

Quote: @Max said:
@njvike said:
@Max said:

Yeah, dude... lighten up. I was making light of the people who jumped all over you the last few weeks.
My apologies. That is not how I interpreted your post.
I'm sorry I didn't comprehend your intent. No hard feelings, and again, I am sorry for my error.

Quote: @Wetlander said:
The Vikings are now 3-1 on the road this season... 

BOOM
Really?!

That's awesome...That loss to Detroit is sticking in my craw. We owe em one TG. 

Quote: @Wetlander said:
It was an awesome road win...  I honestly wasn't expecting it.  The Vikings are now 3-1 on the road this season... 

BOOM
Agreed. Pre-season I had the Vikings at either 4-5 or 5-4 at this point. Very glad to be wrong.

I'm just hoping the typical kick to the toolbag ain't coming soon...,forgive me for my instinctual reticence after 6 decades of fandom. I am conditioned to Viking under achievment. Fingers crossed, but my emotional padding is definitely protecting the family jewels from yet another assault from this team. 

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me 49 times, shame on me. 

I realise that previously my mentioning the Vikings actual RECORD the past 12 years or so upsets some posters, but ACTUALLY WINNING seems to join fans together, no?

Again, great job by the entire team!

SKOL!

PEACE.