Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Many Sacks is the over/under Griffen V. Clemmings?
The Redskins have had a difficult schedule the first eight weeks, with six games against teams who are a combined 38-13; the Vikings have played two games against teams above .500. That's not to say the Vikings aren't good -- it's to put each of their records into perspective. The Redskins' defense has played six QBs ranked among the top 12 in Total QBR; the Vikings have faced one (they get their second on Sunday). So there might not be a big gap at all between these teams based on what they've faced to this point. Redskins 20, Vikings 17 -- John Keim

Norman has only covered the slot 3% of his snaps. That's huge as it means he'll primarily be on Diggs instead Case's security blanket Thielen.

Washington has not been strong against Slot WRs and TEs. If Adam and Kyle have big games that will go a long way towards a win.

Kerrigan vs. Hill will also be big. I'm with Sticky (a sure sign of an impending apocalypse), this game makes me nervous. Expecting a close loss for the Vikings today.

To echo others, this will be a tough game.  The Vikings can win this game, but the defense needs to get after Kirk Cousins and stop Thompson out of the backfield.  Kendricks and Barr need to have big games in coverage.

Ioannidis is out and is their best run stuffer.  Murray needs to make the most of his opportunities between the tackles.  The Vikings can win this game, but need to avoid costly penalties and turnovers to come home with a victory (I know, Captain Obvious).

Hopefully the Vikings can get a big conference road win this week!!!

BOOM

gonna have to go with zero now... Griff inactive.

Just saw him on the team bus congratulating our military. I'd say he's good for 2 sacks!

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
gonna have to go with zero now... Griff inactive.
jimmy wins...