Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikes #9 huh...

It's really is a toss up right now from the 3 to 10 spot.  If the Vikings go and put a beat down on the Redskins this week at their home, they will slide up.  Next four games could very well be playoff type games.

The real question is how they got the Rams so wrong.  The FPI they have on their site is still from last week and they are ranking the Rams 17th, with a -.01 offensive ranking despite leading the league in PPG.

The Vikings won't be ranked higher because I don't think anyone is in complete buy-in mode with Keenum at QB. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
The Vikings won't be ranked higher because I don't think anyone is in complete buy-in mode with Keenum at QB. 
Cant blame em really. ITs a qb league.

Zero national adoration or attention. It's all about the Eagles, Cowboys and would have been about the Texans if Deshawn wasn't lost for the year. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@StickyBun said:
Cant blame em really. ITs a qb league.

Zero national adoration or attention. It's all about the Eagles, Cowboys and would have been about the Texans if Deshawn wasn't lost for the year. 

Yep, don't blame them at all. Hell, I don't have complete buy-in either! Wink Been down this road before. 

To quote Ben Affleck “ this is just gross”. wtf espn. I mean i know they garbage but this is horrific. 

Saints get stomped by Vikings, same record, sure they are better
Seattle barely gets by in every win, loses to an 3rd place in their division team at home, why not be in the top 5.
Jaguars play in the worst division in football
Green Bay gets slapped around by Detroit, sure they are one spot better

garbage

flying under the radar is a good thing. 

im not sure why people take garbage like this personally. first off its from espn,  do you really need a secondly?

The Pukers at #18?  Puh-leeze!
The Jets, Bills and Broncos would maul them if they played today.