Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giants fire head coach

And GM. Reese is gone, too.

Fat lot of good that does Eli now.

[Image: 0daaqy5b7ztf.jpg]

His next gig will be on "To Catch a Predator."

Yeah that smug packer arrogance he brought with him didn’t play well at 2-10 ! 

While I don’t like the Manning family because of the whole “I won’t play for the Chargers” thing, it was a bit if a D-bag move to bench Eli in the midst of his consecutive starts thing.

McAdoo seemed to have a bit of Childress in him, where players could tolerate him when they were winning, but he was not well-liked. Benching Manning was a last ditch effort to save his job, but blaming Manning when they had no O-line, no running game, hardly any receivers left was a very dumb move. Reese had a lot of success as a GM, but failing to address the OL, find a decent RB, and spending $200 million on defense the year before only to have things regress heavily 1-year later are hard things to recover from. I'm glad that Spielman finally took fixing the OL seriously and we've been rewarded with 10-years so far, I'm sure that Giants fan wish that they had made the moves the Vikings did in the off-season.

I'd bet money that Mara is on the phone with John Dorsey already to replace Reese...

NFL network had five potential HC candidates for the HC position...none of them named Shurmur...