Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How brutal were these announcers today?
You would think this match-up would have warranted a little better quality.

terrible they kept screwing ip the score and yes two of the best teams in the NFC get this D list crew is just dumb.

At the very beginning of the game, they went to the sideline reporter for a quick field update. The reporter says 'the hashes were incorrectly painted 7 inches to close together, and that the refs will re position the ball accordingly. We'll update you as this develops.' 

... crickets...

I didn't even notice a ball placed off the hash marks all game. Their kicker (Bryant) lined up for a few kicks positioned on the hash and it looked normal to me...

They didn't talk about it again all game.

It feels  like  they  are the radio team  for the  other team. I think this is 4 out last 5 weeks  

They were convinced the Vikings were going to be called for running into the kicker when it was obvious that Hunter was tackled by the Falcons.

holy shit that wasnt even close. i had the sound off

The other option is Buck and Aikman!  Brutal either way.

Got the score wrong once as well.  Said it was 9-6. To their credit they corrected themselves

This is their #2 crew...a steaming pile of #2...give me Brenenman...but honestly, I just tune these guys out for the most part...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
This is their #2 crew...a steaming pile of #2...give me Brenenman...but honestly, I just tune these guys out for the most part...
What I find personally is the main broadcasters on the #2 and #3 teams are fine....even good....its their partner color commentators that suck out loud. Brutal.