Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texans Trade Duane Brown to the Seahawks
They still can't run the ball worth a lick. Pass rush is toothless.  Watson threw successfully at Sherman several times. Their kicker chokes in playoff games.

The key is to contain Wilson in the pocket with your rushers and have a freaky athletic LB spy him when he escapes or goes on bootlegs.

Quote: @FSUVike said:
They still can't run the ball worth a lick. Pass rush is toothless.  Watson threw successfully at Sherman several times. Their kicker chokes in playoff games.

The key is to contain Wilson in the pocket with your rushers and have a freaky athletic LB spy him when he escapes or goes on bootlegs.
Their defense can still get it done, but they seem to lack the passion anymore.  Seems like they don't care most of the game and then turn it on the last few minutes and eek out a win.  Reminds me of the NBA.

That D held the Rams to 10 points and GB to 17...that D definitely still can get it done...

And Houston to 38.  Can is the operative word. 

7th in points allowed...they can still ball on D...

and then some days, they don't. 

Point is...if we face them it will be the payoffs and they will be up for that game so consider them a legit challeneger with a dominant defense.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
Point is...if we face them it will be the payoffs and they will be up for that game so consider them a legit challeneger with a dominant defense.
And my point wasn't to say they were the 2017 Browns.  Just that they seem off this year.  Distracted, lacking passion or purpose.  Will they continue to get lucky and squeak out the win at the end?

7th in points allowed seems like an off year...Ok...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
7th in points allowed seems like an off year...Ok...
38 points seems a bit off.  But keep gnawing at your bone.  I live in Seahawk territory.  There is something wrong with this team.