Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Isadora To Start Today
Grab the role and don't let go...Harris in for Sendejo...

I will key on him hoping that he does seize the position from Easton.  Easton has been the weak link on a very good line so far.

It's a good opportunity for him but I don't think one game is going to seal the deal, especially against the Browns. 

Really looking forward to seeing Isadora, I'm hoping he takes the spot and doesn't let it go.  Harris makes me nervous though.

Remmers out with a concussion... 

Chop block call that negated a 40 yard catch was a bad call.  Isadora blocked someone else and was knocked down to his knees and then Reiff's guy falls over him.  It was not two blockers one high one low.  

Might be time for full time officials...jfc

It wasn't the best performance from the OL today. Being down to our 3rd left guard and a backup RT certainly didn't help, but they were letting in a lot of quick interior pressure, especially on runs. I think that Isadora can eventually be good, but he didn't grab the starting LG spot by the horns today. With the pressure the line was giving up today, I wouldn't feel comfortable with a less mobile Bradford or post-injury Bridgewater. Hopefully, the line can get back to full strength over the bye or at least before one of the other QBs gets back in there.

iso did very well today. Hes strong and agile, gets to the second level well. I think hes got starter material

Quote: @Tyr said:
It wasn't the best performance from the OL today. Being down to our 3rd left guard and a backup RT certainly didn't help, but they were letting in a lot of quick interior pressure, especially on runs. I think that Isadora can eventually be good, but he didn't grab the starting LG spot by the horns today. With the pressure the line was giving up today, I wouldn't feel comfortable with a less mobile Bradford or post-injury Bridgewater. Hopefully, the line can get back to full strength over the bye or at least before one of the other QBs gets back in there.
Case moves around pretty well...His pocket presence is solid. Its the immobile or vulnerable QB back there that would make me nervous in games like today and a dinged-up ol.