Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adrian Peterson, 10 carries, 17 yards
Her name was Suzy and well I suppose I was a little jealous but she should have known better than to go and fool around with Zack after I let her go. That wasn't very nice BUT at least I got to move on from her. Right? 

Quote: @silverjoel said:
The blitzer that broke Palmer's arm was the RB's responsibility.  Any guesses as to which RB that was?   
This would be amazing, but...I think you are kidding? I just watched the interception play and I think Peterson was not on the field...

Quote: @Mike Olson said:
Her name was Suzy and well I suppose I was a little jealous but she should have known better than to go and fool around with Zack after I let her go. That wasn't very nice BUT at least I got to move on from her. Right? 
It's natural to follow former players when they leave your team.  It feels better when you realize you let them go at the right time.  It provides closure

Quote: @Tom Moore said:
@Mike Olson said:
It's natural to follow former players when they leave your team.  It feels better when you realize you let them go at the right time.  It provides closure
Right time?  Two or three years too late. 

I would guess that after Palmer went down they started stacking the box.

Quote: @Jor-El said:
@silverjoel said:
The blitzer that broke Palmer's arm was the RB's responsibility.  Any guesses as to which RB that was?   
This would be amazing, but...I think you are kidding? I just watched the interception play and I think Peterson was not on the field...
Peterson is #23.  His blitz pickup, easier to see from the above and behind camera angle.

Thanks, did not know he is 23; I thought he was really attached to #28.

Good grief, many have said he will get his QB hurt, no one wished it on Palmer, but...not surprised.

Quote: @Wetlander said:
Yeah, Palmer breaking his arm early in that game made a big difference.  But like I said in the other AD thread...  his rushing totals are going to ebb and flow based upon the opponent.
And the points the team is behind.  It's tough to run the ball when your down 20.

Quote: @Bolstad79 said:
@Wetlander said:
Yeah, Palmer breaking his arm early in that game made a big difference.  But like I said in the other AD thread...  his rushing totals are going to ebb and flow based upon the opponent.
And the points the team is behind.  It's tough to run the ball when your down 20.
Should be much easier to run as the opposing defense will be dropping more in coverage to avoid the big passing plays that would allow a team to get back in a game without using a lot of clock.

His last big hurrah will be 2015. When he was protection for Teddy and when he was paired with a very good D.

It was the cocktail to 11/5 and a Norris Title.