Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adrian Peterson, 10 carries, 17 yards
Rams ahead 26-0 into the 4th. Garbage time stats after this. The media was especially slobbering with crowning Arizona last week, lol.

to add insult to injury hos long is 6.  so hes getting 1.2 on all the rest

Murray looked solid today.  I feel bad for AP.  I'm glad though that he isnt on our team now. 

Will the real Adrian Peterson, please stand up.  Oh, sorry...you just did.

I wonder if a Broken arm played a roll in AZ getting stomped.

We're pretty lucky to have Case (and a Bad Ass Defense), I hope we're able to keep him as our back up on a long term deal.

No Palmer is going to allow teams to focus on the run.

Yeah, Palmer breaking his arm early in that game made a big difference.  But like I said in the other AD thread...  his rushing totals are going to ebb and flow based upon the opponent.

Adrian Peterson rushed 11 times for just 21 yards in the Cardinals' Week 7 loss to the Rams.
He was targeted four times in the pass game, catching just one for 12 yards and dropping a pair. Peterson had a monster debut with the Cardinals in Week 6, but he crashed all the way back to Earth in this one, especially with the Cardinals falling in a deep hole and losing 33-0. Now with Carson Palmer (arm) out for eight weeks, the Cardinals will try to lean on Peterson on the ground. But with Drew Stanton under center, defenses are going to jam up the running lanes.

Wasn't he 12 for 33 in the second half a week earlier against the Bucs? 12 halves of football this year; pretty obvious which was the outlier.

The blitzer that broke Palmer's arm was the RB's responsibility.  Any guesses as to which RB that was?   

Last week was the outlier in performance.  How many 10 for 22 yard games have we seen from AP the last few years.  Last week, the Cardinals opponent wasn't ready for AP, they are now.  He had a good game 7 days ago, but looked much slower, and even slimmer (to me).

He has some juice left for the occasional surprise, but he is no longer the bell-cow, or guy you build and offense around.