Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Floyd Joins Bradford On The Diggs List
Sam Bradford - QB - Vikings
Sam Bradford (knee) is not practicing Wednesday.

It might be better for us to wait until he actually does return to practice to blurb Bradford again. He's missed far more practices than he's participated in. Case Keenum is fully expected to start Week 7 against the Ravens.
Source: Ben Goessling on Twitter Oct 18 - 2:28 PM

Michael Floyd - WR - Vikings
Michael Floyd (calf) is not practicing Wednesday.

Floyd exited the Week 6 win over the Packers early and was replaced by Laquon Treadwell as the No. 2 receiver with Stefon Diggs (groin) out.
Source: Courtney Cronin on Twitter Oct 18 - 2:24 PM

Stefon Diggs - WR - Vikings
Stefon Diggs (groin) remained sidelined at Wednesday's practice.

Diggs didn't practice at all last week before being inactive and is off on the wrong foot for Week 7. In his absence, Laquon Treadwell acted as the No. 2 receiver, while the offense ran through Adam Thielen and Jerick McKinnon.

RotoGrinders.com Daily Slant: Thielen took advantage of his opportunity last weekend, coming down with 9 receptions for 97 yards. He may have a better matchup than it appears on paper against the Ravens this weekend as he'll battle Ladarius Webb in the slot. When inside, Webb is allowing the most yards per cover snap (2.11, per PFF) and a 68% catch rate. As a unit, Baltimore is holding passers to the 2nd-lowest completion percentage (53.6%), 4th-lowest rating (71.1), and 5th-fewest yards per game (190). With the rest of the secondary playing so well, QB Case Keenum will likely need to pepper Thielen with targets all game, providing him some potentially sneaky GPP appeal.

Diggs is proving to be undependable.  It's sad because the national football media is on board with him and ready to put him in the upper echelon, but missing so many games all the time just makes that fade.

Opportunity for Treadwell to double down on his last game...I think we won't see Diggs until after the bye...

Kinda my thoughts on Diggs.  Groin is best to let it heal and come back after the bye. 

Every time I see "Floyd", I do still briefly wonder about Sharrif. So is he absolutely done for good??

Go Laquon.  Prove to me you're worth more than that 5th rounder! :p

Stefon Diggs - WR - Vikings
Stefon Diggs (groin) said it is up in the air if he plays Week 7 against the Ravens.
Considering players are usually overly optimistic about their injuries, this is not a good sign for his availability, especially after he sat out Wednesday's practice. Diggs is at best questionable to face the Ravens. Even in a tough matchup, Adam Thielen will be a high-end WR2 if Diggs sits.