Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2018 QB Draft Watch
What I really want is a decent developmental QB.  Maybe we got that with Sloter finally.

Mayfield seems pretty slippery...he does look maxed out already...but, Brees isn't any bigger nor is Wilson...definitely worth another look...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
I guess the depth of your college football knowledge is limited to Ann Arbor. 

Son of Zeus: Orlando Brown
Double down Norman style: drafting two players from Norman, Oklahoma
Price: Billy Price from Ohio State (you'd think a big time Michigan fan would be at least somewhat familiar with the roster of their chief rival)

Don't be a dick to me. I'll have to be a dick back...and I'm far better at being a dick...

Does that mean you get another tattoo?

Not a big college football fan but I am now watching QB's for us next year.  Sam Darnold from USC was god awful last night.  Some really poor decisions, bad throws, several fumbles could not have looked worse.  Hate to judge on a one game scale but that performance will be very difficult for me to get past.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...r-mayfield
Comps to Chase Daniel, Colt McCoy, and MANZIEL?? Wow, Mayfield scares me badly. We see a million stories about Brees and Wilson but little mention of the hundreds of undersized college QBs that just slide from their rookie training camp to the waiver wire.

Quote: @minny65 said:
Not a big college football fan but I am now watching QB's for us next year.  Sam Darnold from USC was god awful last night.  Some really poor decisions, bad throws, several fumbles could not have looked worse.  Hate to judge on a one game scale but that performance will be very difficult for me to get past.
It hasn't been just one game. He's been off the whole year. This after being called the best QB since John Elway by one scout. He's going to drop dramatically. But I'm intrigued. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@minny65 said:
It hasn't been just one game. He's been off the whole year. This after being called the best QB since John Elway by one scout. He's going to drop dramatically. But I'm intrigued. 
Oh, he'll go back to school, have a fresh shot for the 2019 draft...