Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2018 QB Draft Watch
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news...-mayfield/

Mayfield has had some off field issues that will drop him...Rosen 3rd is a head scratcher...I still like the son of Zeus as our #1 and maybe we double down Norman style and grab Mayfield in the second and catch lighting in a bottle twice with a talented prospect falling to Day 2 because of off field concerns...Price in the 3rd and we have our OL rebuild done and a QB to possibly build on...

I wouldn't mind this at all.

Pin this up top...Time for Vikings to shop QB's again. 

I have no idea who son of Zeus is or what Norman style is, and I guess I could google all linemen named Price, but thanks for the cryptic cool kids code ring info...

I guess the depth of your college football knowledge is limited to Ann Arbor. 

Son of Zeus: Orlando Brown
Double down Norman style: drafting two players from Norman, Oklahoma
Price: Billy Price from Ohio State (you'd think a big time Michigan fan would be at least somewhat familiar with the roster of their chief rival)

Don't be a dick to me. I'll have to be a dick back...and I'm far better at being a dick...

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Pin this up top...Time for Vikings to shop QB's again. 
You know, I want to like and dislike this post...

I've come to realize I want a bigger QB. That crosses Mayfield off the list for me. I will stay in Oklahoma though. I'm going to start researching Mason Rudolph of Ok State.

I am a huge fan of Rosen. I really think he has something special to him. Sucks we have to look for a QB yet again.

Quote: @Canthony said:
 Sucks we have to look for a QB yet again.
Very sad indeed. So - who do you want doing our shopping?

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
I guess the depth of your college football knowledge is limited to Ann Arbor. 

Son of Zeus: Orlando Brown
Double down Norman style: drafting two players from Norman, Oklahoma
Price: Billy Price from Ohio State (you'd think a big time Michigan fan would be at least somewhat familiar with the roster of their chief rival)

Don't be a dick to me. I'll have to be a dick back...and I'm far better at being a dick...
Did I hit a Dick nerve?