Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pete Bercich's VIkeFans Post Game Show (Rams)
Just moments after the Vikings big 24-7 win against the 7-2 Rams on Sunday

Pete talks defense, Latavius Maurray, Adam Thielen, Case Keeenum, Danielle Hunter and much more.  Longer this week, checking in at 17 minutes, but we went over because of the excitement of the win.

Great post game show, Pete and Tom!!!  I love listening to these after a WIN.

BOOM

Rams had only 200 total yards before their last garbage possession.  They had the opening drive, the one ended by Ant Harris stripping Kupp, and the second half our D just strangled them.

awesome post game show as usual.  Seeing such a complete team win today was amazing.  Pete your breakdown after the show is second to none and has to especially be more fun for you and Tom after a win.

Great show, as usual. 

Great points Pete.  Stopping the run and establishing the run with great O-line play.

Quote: @greediron said:
Great points Pete.  Stopping the run and establishing the run with great O-line play.
Wait, no great questions Tom?   Friggin' Pete, he gets all the girls.....

Quote: @Tom Moore said:
@greediron said:
Girls?

Funny guy.  But anyway, sorry I neglected you.  Was trying to type the comments while listening and didn't multitask well.

Love your work, but you already know that.

Quote: @greediron said:
@Tom Moore said:
@greediron said:
Girls?

Funny guy.  But anyway, sorry I neglected you.  Was trying to type the comments while listening and didn't multitask well.

Love your work, but you already know that.
Yes, I was joking.  A semi-trained monkey can do what I do.  Pete has the real answers