Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings vs Bears Post Game Interviews

[Image: Vikes_Bears_10-09-17_slide.jpg?fit=630%2C350]Vikings vs Bears Post Game Interviews
#97 DE Everson Griffen #62 OG Nick Easton #25 RB Latavius Murray

Read the full story here

Great interviews here. I really enjoyed Griffen's. I think you can tell he really wanted this win regardless of how ugly the game was for a good stretch.

This team was relieved to get this win. They were almost unified in their defiance as they entered the locker room saying @a win is a f*cking win"

surprised to see somuch much emotion from Anthony Barr

Yeah I made sure to capture that as much as I could They were fired up even if they weren't real proud of their performance. 

Quote: @Tom Moore said:
This team was relieved to get this win. They were almost unified in their defiance as they entered the locker room saying @a win is a f*cking win"

Barr played like a beast again.  would love to see that clip of him showing that emotion and leadership.

Saw the clip of EG on vikings.com and yeah, he was amped about the win.  This game had that usual feel in chicago, like something was waiting to happen.  But Harrison said nuff of that shit and end the threat.

Quote: @greediron said:
@Tom Moore said:

Barr played like a beast again.  would love to see that clip of him showing that emotion and leadership.

Saw the clip of EG on vikings.com and yeah, he was amped about the win.  This game had that usual feel in chicago, like something was waiting to happen.  But Harrison said nuff of that shit and end the threat.
I promise we will show it