Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WEEK 4-LionsvsVikings @ USB Stadium- Who is up for tailgating with other Vikefans?
This meetup is a great idea. I am looking forward to it. Al, you better not be late lol.

I'm jealous. Insert sad face here. Sad

So, it looks like the forecast is for rain on Sunday. But we'll be there rain or shine. Maybe we'll get lucky and it'll be rain free before the game. Our usual spot in the purple lot is the side that is closest to the stadium (Ecolab entrance side), near the dumpster. Yes, it sounds weird but it works!
[Image: TailgateMap_7.5.Zones_-1.png]

If you are planning on joining us and need more info, feel free to send me a PM. We can exchange info to make sure we don't miss each other on Sunday.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Nichelle said:
Thanks for the reminder JimmyinSD. You mentioned this to me on Sunday. At the time I wasn't sure if I was going to go to the Lions game, but I'll be there.

If folks are looking to tailgate, you are welcome to join. We'll be in the Purple lot right across from the stadium. I have no idea what's on the menu as someone else in the group is handling the food on Sunday. I can follow up a bit later in the week with more info.
If you want to make it a regular invite just let me know and I will get you a thread for every home game stuck at the top.  this is a fan site and I cant think of very many better reasons for a thread to be put up there than to help fellow members get a chance to put faces to monikers.  it makes for a better board all around when people can see that there is flesh and blood on the other side of that computer monitor IMO.

Yes for the Packers game on 10/15. Let's start there. I won't be around for the Ravens game on 10/22, though.

Quote: @Nichelle said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Nichelle said:
Thanks for the reminder JimmyinSD. You mentioned this to me on Sunday. At the time I wasn't sure if I was going to go to the Lions game, but I'll be there.

If folks are looking to tailgate, you are welcome to join. We'll be in the Purple lot right across from the stadium. I have no idea what's on the menu as someone else in the group is handling the food on Sunday. I can follow up a bit later in the week with more info.
If you want to make it a regular invite just let me know and I will get you a thread for every home game stuck at the top.  this is a fan site and I cant think of very many better reasons for a thread to be put up there than to help fellow members get a chance to put faces to monikers.  it makes for a better board all around when people can see that there is flesh and blood on the other side of that computer monitor IMO.

Yes for the Packers game on 10/15. Let's start there. I won't be around for the Ravens game on 10/22, though.
consider it done... if you dont see it by mid next week crack me upside the head.

Quote: @Nichelle said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Nichelle said:

Awww sadly my Baltimore peeps are flying in for that one.  We will be at that game.

Quote: @Al (The Lochstar) Heurung said:
@Nichelle said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Nichelle said:

Awww sadly my Baltimore peeps are flying in for that one.  We will be at that game.
Al make sure that buddah sees this,  he was looking for a tailgate to throw in with.

I'm curious what will happen to the lots for the Super Bowl. I know I won't be able to afford a ticket, but it sure would be fun to celebrate the Vikings first Super Bowl victory at the stadium. I'm guessing media will take these lots?

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
I'm curious what will happen to the lots for the Super Bowl. I know I won't be able to afford a ticket, but it sure would be fun to celebrate the Vikings first Super Bowl victory at the stadium. I'm guessing media will take these lots?
Well considering "season ticket holder" means nothing for the superbowl I wouldn't think they would be used for anything cheap.  Maybe VIP parking?