Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WEEK 4-LionsvsVikings @ USB Stadium- Who is up for tailgating with other Vikefans?
We have had a few guys coming from out of town looking for others that want to meet up this weekend.   If you are having a tailgate and want to open it up to others, or if you are coming in and looking to experience some pregame partying and meet some great people of similar interest... heres your chance.
Why isn't Chuck Foreman in the Hall of Fame?

Thanks for the reminder JimmyinSD. You mentioned this to me on Sunday. At the time I wasn't sure if I was going to go to the Lions game, but I'll be there.

If folks are looking to tailgate, you are welcome to join. We'll be in the Purple lot right across from the stadium. I have no idea what's on the menu as someone else in the group is handling the food on Sunday. I can follow up a bit later in the week with more info.

Quote: @Nichelle said:
Thanks for the reminder JimmyinSD. You mentioned this to me on Sunday. At the time I wasn't sure if I was going to go to the Lions game, but I'll be there.

If folks are looking to tailgate, you are welcome to join. We'll be in the Purple lot right across from the stadium. I have no idea what's on the menu as someone else in the group is handling the food on Sunday. I can follow up a bit later in the week with more info.
If you want to make it a regular invite just let me know and I will get you a thread for every home game stuck at the top.  this is a fan site and I cant think of very many better reasons for a thread to be put up there than to help fellow members get a chance to put faces to monikers.  it makes for a better board all around when people can see that there is flesh and blood on the other side of that computer monitor IMO.

A friend and I are going. We fly in Saturday afternoon and are staying out by the airport. Would love to hit the tailgate n the purple lot if it's ok. Maybe see a couple of TG's. I really want to see as much as possible while there!

Thanks Jimmy for the thread!

I'll be in town Saturday for the chilihead event with Buddah, but sadly I can't take 2 Sundays off work in a row Sad  Have a blast, those of you who make it, though!!!

Quote: @Al (The Lochstar) Heurung said:
I'll be in town Saturday for the chilihead event with Buddah, but sadly I can't take 2 Sundays off work in a row Sad  Have a blast, those of you who make it, though!!!
Maybe share Buddhas event here?  I know he would love more people and some others might be interested in joining in.

Good call, here's the deets. Buddah and I will be there:

We Inspire To Perspire! A Chile Meetup in MN
  • pin
  • If the map isn't working it's at Oak Hill Park in St. Louis Park.

Quote: @Al (The Lochstar) Heurung said:
    Good call, here's the deets. Buddah and I will be there:

We Inspire To Perspire! A Chile Meetup in MN
    What exactly is a chile meet up besides an outdoor gathering in minnesota in January? 

(See what I did there. .....ooh I crack me up.... :p)

It's a meetup for people who love really, really hot peppers and sauces. I'm guessing some will be for sale and such as well, but I honestly have never been to an event like this. Buddah is my guide on this one.