Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Remmers, you little minx...
Played a hell of a game yesterday, especially in the run game. 

How is that possible? Doesn't he suck?  haha

Quote: @Riphawkins said:
Yes, he does. But give credit where its due, he played well yesterday. 

Pass pro was good too...amazing what a QB can do with time

Remmers is going to get exposed at times, it inevitable...But yah - lets give credit where it's due. The whole OL did well, I didnt see McCoy wrecking havoc yesterday. A testament to the interior guys too. 

Lol. Just don't jinx him. It was nice to see him have a good game.

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Remmers is going to get exposed at times, it inevitable...But yah - lets give credit where it's due. The whole OL did well, I didnt see McCoy wrecking havoc yesterday. A testament to the interior guys too. 
I didnt watch super close,  but I think much of the success on McCoy goes to the game plan and the early success of both the O and the D.  We werent forced to become 1 dimensional and they did a nice job of playing with the pocket on the pass plays so McCoy couldnt just pin his ears back and attack a certain place where the QB was going to be if it was a pass.  I am really happy to see our O look legit for 2 of our first 3 games.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@Riphawkins said:
Yes, he does. But give credit where its due, he played well yesterday. 
I think too many people believe that if you aren't an elite NFL player, then you suck. I think he's a serviceable tackle.

It was a sea change in how CK negotiated the pocket compared to last week. He seemed to just get it and found measurable spots to throw from. And I'd say this OL is quite serviceable. Even during our 5-0 start lat year it looked like smoke and mirrors. Likely the D was the reason for that start. And here I go again starting to get the "I BELIEVE" bug. 

Obviously it's all Spielman's fault that he had a good game.  Goddamm Little Evil Ricky!