Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The wait is over! He's Back!

Really great to see regardless of what kind of success the team has moving forward. Its a lift for the team and fans. He obviously worked very hard to make it back. Now the real work begins. Can he make it all the way back?

Great news!  I'm glad my doubts were wrong

I am excited to see him back and able to compete again! I really hope he has full trust in that knee though and he doesn't try and compensate

[Image: tenor.gif]

The journey is just beginning.

A very inspirational story - could not be happier for such a great young man. Im sure the team is getting a nice dose of "HELL YEAH!" today at practice. Perfect timing coming off of the bye - and we have a very big challenge this week on the road in Washington. 

So the do we get a great HollyWood ending? - takes over the 2nd half of the season that ends with him holding a Super Bowl Trophy at HOME??!!!! One can only hope that will be the case (no pun intended).

Teddy has a chance to make one hell of a 30 for 30 story. Like one someone could only dream of

I doubted he could return to the game after that injury, but I will be thrilled to see him play again!

Well one factor I haven't heard mentioned is the potential boost this team could get from seeing ol' Teddy back under center. Now, I want to keep my hopes at an even keel, because we don't know yet how Teddy will respond,  but this could be just the kind Cinderella story that puts this team on another level. Not talking Xs and Os, just psychology.