Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gonna be a longer year for Saints??
With our season being questionable with the troubles @ QB, its really bad (at least early on for the Saints). Maybe they'll end-up with a shot at one of the franchise QB's next year as a Brees' heir apparent?What we learned in the Saints loss to the Patriots is quite a lot
The AP or AD as you know him is no more. The jump-cut is there. The agility is there as is the vision, but the burst is non-existent. There was a pitch play that he converted for a first down (barely) in which he struggled to get to the edge on what can only be assumed was a well-blocked play. After looking as though he was running in sludge, Peterson was finally able to turn the corner and stretch for the marker with only inches to spare. That same play, with Ingram in, is a 1st and about 2-3 extra yards or more. The quicker Sean Payton relegates Peterson to a clean up role and features Ingram with some Alvin Kamara mixed in, the better the offense will roll.
https://www.canalstreetchronicles.com/20...s-numbered

Brees is going to be a free agent...

I thought AD was going to be good until he was 40?

Also, F the Saints. I hope that team implodes!

Quote: @Riphawkins said:
Also, F the Saints. I hope that team implodes!
I wish them an 8/8 season...

Go Big Blue too!  B)

edit: oops thought I was in the Fuck the Packers thread!  Wink

Quote: @Kentis said:
Brees is going to be a free agent...
Don't even go there. I can't even imagine that. Ugh. As far as the Saints are concerned, I wish them irrelevance. 

At least their fans can pop in the 2010 season DVD.........and watch it in its entirety.

in 2010 they lost in the wild card round to Seattle... Wink

Quote: @Kentis said:
in 2010 they lost in the wild card round to Seattle... Wink
Haha, yes and I think that was the 7-9 Seahawk team IIRC.