Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kaepernick.
I may as well be first to suggest it. Shields up.

Bradford could miss a handfuls of games - and that might be a best-case scenario. Tell me why Kaepernick wouldn't be a better alternative than Case Keenum. Football reasons.

I'd rather lose every game, than have that baggage here. He didn't get benched because of his action, he got benched because of his play anyways.  No Thanks. 

Quote: @El_Padre said:
I'd rather lose every game, than have that baggage here. He didn't get benched because of his action, he got benched because of his play anyways.  No Thanks. 
Agreed. Kaepernick is an attention seeking cancer. Pass.

In no way would I prefer to lose every game in order to avoid someone peacefully protesting. If he can help win games, I'd welcome him.

Certainly willing to listen to football reasons though...

I wouldn't choose to lose every game ever. He is making a difference with his community work. If the Vikings thought it was necessary, I would still support my team. Who else is there to choose from at this point. Teddy can come back week 6.

Teddy can be moved off PUP week 6 according to leagues rules.

Not the same thing as being able to play, let alone well.

Colin cancer...we got 4 QBs.

Kap got benched in favor of BLAIN GABBERT.  pass

BTW what is he worth?  word i read is he wont settle for a minimum contract with incentives.

No, he would protest the Viking horn emblem on the helmet because the Vikings were white people who raped, pillaged, and burned.... hey. hey, hey we are going to rape, pillage, and burn.