Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's hear it for new starting LG Nick Easton
[Image: DJxxliQXoAQVy2V.jpg]

Courtney Cronin‏Verified account @CourtneyRCronin  6m6 minutes ago
More
LB Anthony Barr (hamstring) was back at practice with a helmet today. We'll get the injury report soon to see what he's listed as for Sunday

lol, so PFF and Arif disagree.

Quote: @greediron said:
Yep. Not an Arif fan, as I stated earlier. But I appreciate the kid making a living. 

Not a fan of the loquacious Arif articles, but I would say I trust his breakdowns a bit more than PFF.  Pretty easy to see Easton had a hand in on one hit on Bradford. 

Arif was primarily commenting on PFF and explaining how they
gave our OLine less than stellar individual ratings (per PFF), while at the
same time giving us solid end results (low pressures, sacks, etc) which was
also from PFF.

Not a fan of the loquacious Arif articles, but I would say I trust his breakdowns a bit more than PFF.  Pretty easy to see Easton had a hand in on one hit on Bradford. 
Loquacious is being nice. I like that he seems to know what he's talking about. And he doesn't try to craft entire articles out of a cute turn of a phrase, as is so often the case with the beat writers. But my God does that guy need a lesson in writing concisely. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@greediron said:
Loquacious is being nice. I like that he seems to know what he's talking about. And he doesn't try to craft entire articles out of a cute turn of a phrase, as is so often the case with the beat writers. But my God does that guy need a lesson in writing concisely. 
maybe he gets paid by the column inch?

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@MaroonBells said:
@greediron said:
maybe he gets paid by the column inch?
Still stuck in high school and worried about word count.  And trying to impress the chicks with a deep knowledge of math and geeky facts.  Smile

I agree MB, I want to read his articles because he has good points, but it makes my head hurt too often.

Easton looks much bigger, time in a NFL weight training program is evident...