Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peterson's Evening
At one point early in the third quarter, Peterson and coach Sean Payton appeared to have a brief, tense exchange on the sideline that ended with the running back giving his coach a long, intense stare.
http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory/p...s-49782890

Sam, Cook, the D, and AD rendered irrelevant...couldn't ask for much more...

He led the Saints in rushing and didn't fumble.  He should be kind of happy, don't you think? B)

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Sam, Cook, the D, and AD rendered irrelevant...couldn't ask for much more...
Thielen and Diggs. 

He's the 3rd back on a passing team,what does he expect...

Why did New Orleans even sign him?  i question how he will ever fit in this offense.

He had to be kicking himself for not being more appreciative here. I suspect if he had been, he'd still be the starter here.   It was time to move on....It was sad to see him in a Saints uniform.  I now wish him well, just not tonight.

Maybe they signed him for jersey sales and to add some excitement. I did see a few New Orleans Peterson jerseys tonight. That was very weird.

I have a sneaking suspicion he is going to be traded.

Quote: @Mike Olson said:
I have a sneaking suspicion he is going to be traded.
To who and why?  He was taken out on 3rd downs (because, contrary to all the press from New Orleans, he can't keep Brees healthy and is not a good route runner - he ran out of the end zone by 4 yards on his route tonight)

He was and is a great RUNNER.   This league needs so much more, and at 33, he can't be that to many teams.