Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Imagine How You'd Feel If You Dogged Bradford All Offseason
Sorry, Mike...certain poster blowing shit all off-season...I'll take a well earned shot...

I actually have liked Sam since they traded for him.  It was the offense I was getting sick of.  Shurmur called a great game, and Sam, the OL, RBs, and receivers all played great.  This team looked very well prepared.

Damn.  Was i wrong about this season.  Offense is great.  Floyd will be a huge weapon. 

The new linebacker seems slow.  Hats off to Barr.   We need a corner. 

And I've never been anti-Teddy.  Named my goldendoodle Theodore Edmund Bear after him.  

But as a fan I must cheer for the team. 

im a big teddy guy, just love the way he plays. but i cheer for sleeves too because he is my team's current starting QB. awesome night and i hope he does this all season because if he does, with our d, we will be very hard to beat. and more than any specific player, i want W's.

great night vikes! bradpool. OL. DBs. 

Quote: @silverjoel said:
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...c5a03b0c52&t=309906
You are comical...keep on keeping on! You will achieve your goal. Lmao

I've always backed both, but think Sam was not given enough credit and blamed for all the injuries last year.  He is more accurate than Teddy, and when he has the blocking he had most of the night, he can be elite.

Quote: @"MagnusEugeneHefeweizen" said:
You are comical...keep on keeping on! You will achieve your goal. Lmao

Comical?  Everything that is going to be said in this thread is in that thread.  You can view what these posts look like as an outsider.

It was good game by Bradford.  I don't put much stock in a single game good or bad, but it was a good game.  What's the purpose of this post?

Quote: @A1Janitor said:
Damn.  Was i wrong about this season.  Offense is great.  Floyd will be a huge weapon. 

The new linebacker seems slow.  Hats off to Barr.   We need a corner. 
I think Gedeon is just a rookie drinking from a firehouse.  He will only play 20 snaps a game - we will be fine with him...or anyone else too