Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can the Vikings' defense slam the door on the Packers in NFC North?
Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@PSBLAKE said:
man I hate the Packers
This generation of Vikings fan hasn't had it easy. Should have been a fan in the 70's/80's when Pack were bad or pedestrian for a long, long time.

TT has had it pretty good going from Favre to Rogers.

Not to rub too much salt in the wound, but Rogers is only 33? I think he can go another 5-7 on top of his 8. Thats 13 years from him after 17 years from Favre. That's 30 years of HOF QB'ing and I think Rogers is even better than  Favre was. Maybe not as like-able, but better on the field. 

Unheard of.

I was a fan in the 70's  remember the last three superbowls.  That is one of the reasons I cant stand the packers or the fans.  First off the fans act like the packers have been this ever present dynasty that exists because they are the best fans on the planet.  And forget how awful the packers were before Favre.  having two franchise QB's in a row is the reason they have been dominant in this division and that is the only reason.  I never had the animosity toward Favre he was just a guy who loved the game.  Rodgers on the other hand is an arrogant jerk.  A top 3 QB but an arrogant jerk as well. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@PSBLAKE said:
man I hate the Packers

Not to rub too much salt in the wound, but Rogers is only 33? I think he can go another 5-7 on top of his 8. Thats 13 years from him after 17 years from Favre. That's 30 years of HOF QB'ing and I think Rogers is even better than  Favre was. Maybe not as like-able, but better on the field. 

Unheard of.

This might be wishful thinking, but I don't think Rodgers will play until he is 40 or even 38. He loves the game far less than Favre or Brady and I think he'll quit by 35...especially if we can make their next two seasons a little disappointing.