Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings, Brock confident NFL won’t suspend cornerback for domestic abuse charge
Vikings, Brock confident NFL won’t suspend cornerback for domestic abuse chargeVikings cornerback Tramaine Brock and coach Mike Zimmer said Tuesday they are confident the NFL will not punish the new defensive back after California prosecutors last month dismissed domestic violence charges against him.
On Saturday, Minnesota traded a seventh-round draft pick to the Seattle Seahawks for Brock, presumably for him to compete with second-year nickel corner Mackensie Alexander, who struggled to nail down the job in the preseason.
http://www.twincities.com/2017/09/05/2887032/

[Image: 4y8e6tbjj72p.png]
I don't know...  B)

I guess that remains to be seen. Now Zimmer sais Brock has a groin injury. At least it's not a ding  Smile

I don't know why they are so confident, with Goodell anything is possible.

arent these charges quite old now?  several months or more?  if so I would think that the league would have done it due diligence in investigating them as they did with elliot and should have made the players and team aware of any pending penalties.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
arent these charges quite old now?  several months or more?  if so I would think that the league would have done it due diligence in investigating them as they did with elliot and should have made the players and team aware of any pending penalties.
yes, but the wheels of NFL injustice turn slowly...

Quote: @Kentis said:
@JimmyinSD said:
yes, but the wheels of NFL injustice turn slowly...
Slowly and unevenly.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
Some new evidence has surfaced.  It involves his relocation from a favored city to an unfavored city.