Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So where are we at with the offensive line?
Well you got one position correct Smile

Just curious.....Are ANY OL that Saint Richard drafted between 2010 and 2016 still on the team?

(Not an arbitrary time frame, it's THIS decade. And, no, I'm not including 2017, because it typically takes RS 3 years to admit a mistake outside the 7th round. Plus, its ridiculous to judge any rookie before he plays a single down in an actual NFL game)

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@StickyBun said:
@purplefaithful said:
Lots of "chatter" on the airwaves that Boone may not make the roster at all. I refuse to believe that, minimally he is very valuable depth if he's supplanted as a starter. Not a great FA pick-up. 

Clemmings? Not sure he makes the roster again, although he looks better @ OG to my untrained eye vs T. I don't get the Isadora love. That said, I do think he makes the final 53 and might be a competent OG in another year. 
No way Boone is cut. Won't happen, no matter what his play may be like currently. I happen to think he's a 'lesser than' player, overrated. But to your point, this line isn't nearly deep enough for that kind of bold move.
Doh!!!  I guess never say never applies to us both lol! 
lol. I give the Vikings all the credit in the world for this move. It was the right one, but tough.